To be able to enrol in the Master MBArch, you need previously request for admission. This can be done online in the admissions page of the ETSAB.
The candidates’ merit assessment will include:
- The weighting of the candidates’ transcripts
- The data requested in the questionnaire and the portfolio
- The correspondence between the curriculum of the degree of origin and the master’s
- Where appropriate, the accreditation of specific language skills
Once the admission application is approved, students will be able to enroll.
To obtain all the information about the registration and its process, click on the button:
- Secretary of Degree and Master Higher Technical School of Architecture of Barcelona (ETSAB)
- Av. Diagonal, 649, 1st floor 08028 Barcelona, Spain
To see updated schedules and contact personnel, visit the ETSAB Contact page: